Friday, September 3, 2010

Paperback Book Cover

My history text book this year is a wonderful book called A Patriot's History of the United States. It is a large book to say the least; nearly 900 pages covering everything from Columbus's discovery of the New World in 1492 to the War on Terror in the 21st century. This large book, though comes in paperback. As I will be using it as a reference point and text book throughout the year I decided that I needed to make a cover for it. A short internet search led me to this tutorial. Within an hour I had made my book cover (pictures below), and I will be able to study history throughout the year undistracted by the worries of my book tearing or getting ruined. I hope you enjoy; let me know if you make one of your own!






No comments:

Post a Comment