Saturday, May 22, 2010

Someday I'll Understand...

Someday I'll understand why thinking before you speak is so difficult.
Someday I'll understand why a smile is worth a thousand words.
Someday I'll understand why the Lord doesn't allow us to plan our own futures.
Someday I'll understand what true love is.
Someday I'll understand why Jesus died for me, a wretched sinner.
Someday I'll understand that pronunciation and spelling aren't nearly as important as effective communication.
Someday I'll understand the meaning of sacrifice.
Someday I'll understand what true sorrow is.
Someday I'll understand that what is on the inside makes people who they are, and not what is on the outside.
Someday I'll understand that reading every good book ever published is impossible.
Someday I'll understand what true humility entails, even if I am unable to be truly humble.
Someday I'll understand that unless my heart is wholly devoted to my Saviour it will be torn and divided among everything else.
Someday I'll understand how much my parents love me, and I'll truly appreciate all that they've done.
Someday I'll understand that my life should not center around how far I get, but how I get there.
Someday I'll understand what bliss is, and I'll realize all that I didn't understand on this earth.
Someday....

No comments:

Post a Comment