Saturday, August 1, 2009

From Confusion and Chaos to Beauty and Glory

I am confused! I have no clue what I am supposed to do with my life. I don't know if I will keep dancing, I don't know if I will go to college and if so where I will attend college. My life is a jumbled, chaotic mess! But even in the midst of confusion I am learning to trust the Lord with my future. Who I will marry, college, dancing. I have realized that it all belongs to Him! I've no need to worry about something that he has completely under control. I can trust Him wholeheartedly. This is what I have been learning the past month at workshop, the Lord has really worked in my life and softened my heart! Four weeks ago I was confused, today I am still confused, but with that confusion comes a peace and a joy knowing that Jesus Christ holds my future and that he can turn the jumbled chaos of my life into a beautiful dance meant to glorify Him. Indeed He already has and He is revealing that wonderful truth to me day by day!

No comments:

Post a Comment