Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Announcing Refugee Research Review

Hi Friends,

I know it's been a while. There's this thing called college, and it seems to get busier the closer you get to the end.

For my senior project I have started a website that I plan to devote quite a bit of time to beyond my senior year in college. The website is called Refugee Research Review and its purpose is twofold.

1) To "facilitate studies in the area of forced migration by centralizing online research in the form of journal articles, informative websites, and current news concerning forced migrants."

2) And to provide "access to practical resources and information for those seeking to minister to and serve refugees within their own communities."

I am hoping to continue my education through a formal study of refugees and forced migration. Therefore, maintaining Refugee Research Review should contribute to my skills and passion in that area. I will still be using this blog as a place to share personal stories about what the Lord is doing in my own life, but it will probably be far more intermittent as I focus more time on this new endeavor. I hope that you will support me in it by going to check it out and leaving any feedback or questions you might have for me. Additionally, feel free to share the website on facebook or through other forms of social media.

Thanks and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment