Friday, October 1, 2010

What Breaks My Heart

Those around the world who do not have Your Word in their own language.
Those who have never had the Gospel shared with them.
Those suffering from loneliness and depression.
Abortion, and it's horrors.
Women who have had abortions and now regret what they have done.
All who have been deceived by the media into thinking that abortion and other things are not a big deal.
Those who have been betrayed by someone they loved.
Those who have prematurely given themselves away.
Each of my friends who are not completely sold out and on fire for the Saviour.
Each person whom I have hurt with my words, actions, or decisions.
My rebellion against God and my parents.
Child slavery.
Child prostitution.
Broken homes and broken marriages.
Orphans and widows.
So much more...

Lord, break my heart for what breaks yours. Break my heart in order to stir me to action. May I always be reminded that tomorrow is too late to cry. I am not guaranteed tomorrow, may I cry, and act, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment