Sunday, April 11, 2010

Years of Preparation

Hello Everyone,

My computer fast ended a week ago, but I was not able to post right away because I was in Yosemite National Park. I am back, but only partially. I will not be posting as often, as I still want to keep my computer time to a minimum. The Lord has challenged me to spend more time investing into the lives of those that live in the same house as me, in order to prepare myself for very important relationships I will have in the future. Our current families and our interaction with them is the training ground for the families that the Lord will bless us with in the future, and I want to make the most of my years of preparation. I have realized that I may not have very many prepatory years left, and there are many things that I need the power of the Holy Spirit to transform in my life. My posts, while fewer, will hopefully be more thought provoking, and edifying.

Please enjoy these pictures of the Lord's beautiful creation. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment