Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Quotation Tuesday

Hey all! I am really crunched for time today so I have picked a sort of silly post for you all to just think about and enjoy. Please keep me in your prayers as I am super busy (as always) and trying to take things as they come, one day at a time. I am also taking the PSAT this weekend and I am a bit nervous. I have never taken a standardized test before and I have no idea how I'll do. This is my practice test for the SAT and I need to get a good score on that one to get into the college I want. So please pray for peace of mind and the ability to place the test in God's hands. Now for our quote!

"A celebrity is a person who works hard to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized." ~Fred Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment