Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Quotation Tuesday!

"A thorough knowledge of the Bible is worth more than a college education." ~Theodore Roosevelt

I am finding this out more and more each day as I glean wisdom from the Word of my Lord. As I prepare speeches concerning the Christian faith. As I form my opinion on doctrinal issues that I have never really considered before. I have embarked on a journey of exploration and discovery, and from the looks of things I doubt I will ever return. Join me as I seek out the gold and silver and precious stones contained the vast wisdom of the Word of God. I plan on getting a college education, but even before I have started college I have already begun studying for my doctorate in Divine literature. For me there is nothing more exciting than to discover for the first time what the Lord has wanted you to know all along. I see it as striking it rich. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment