Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Introducing Quotation Tuesdays

"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver." ~Proverbs 25:11

I collect quotations, per se. When I read or hear "a word fitly spoken" I enjoy writing it down and learning from the wisdom of others. Every Tuesday I will be sharing a quotation with you from my collection. I may even do a bit of "commentary" on it!

 The above verse from Proverbs means a lot to me. It has reminded me not to waste my breath on unfit words. My mother used to say (and still does), "If you can't think of anything kind to say don't say anything at all."

I am looking forward to Tuesdays and the chance to glean wisdom from others. If there is a quote you know of and would like to see shared on Quotation Tuesday just leave a comment and I will try to accommodate your request! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment